Friday, November 28, 2008

Busyness

Well, these past couple of weeks have been pretty dang busy, but it's been great!


Been attempting to keep up with the knitting, guitaring, and - of course - drawing...!





For those of you who know me, I'm an CRAZY obsessed person who attempts to use all of her
free time to do nothing but draw. (When I'm not doing guitar, school, or chores etc...)

Well, I've been really slacking on the drawing lately, and haven't finished this month's SSROTU (Starscape: Realm of the Unknown) comics, ((WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE 3 WEEKS AGO.))>:(

Crap- oh well,

I've been really excited about the guitaring this month, because I'm learning the awesome
song, Aqua Lung - Jethro Tull. I LOVE that song, and it sounds sooo freaking cool on the guitar.

Sorry for the stupid post (once again) but I can't think of anything good to write about!!
I'm obviously not an interesting person...lol...

Well, I've gotta' go watch paint dry...
Signing out.

No comments: