Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New- wait...

Whoa. It's definitely been awhile.

I need to start blogging again. I really DO want to start up again.
Hmm.

Anyway, I'll start off this post by saying that I finally accomplished the oh-so threatening cables I've been avoiding so long. Victory! Yay! It's just a really simple hat, and it only took me about 6 hours of knitting. Not bad.

I'm trying to knit as fast as I can for this next auction at my grandma's church, and I desperately need to make more HATS! So I'm going to try and do this Megaman hat. (Love MM) The only thing that makes me squeamish about the whole pattern is that it has short rows.

Short rows are scary to me. I have avoided those things more than the stupid cables.

So I'm going to put my big girl panties on and try* these short rows.


Well that's all the time I have for now, kiddos... see you next year!


*does not necessarily mean I'll be successful. Although that'd be pretty swell.

No comments: