Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweater. Seriously.

That's right. Totally. Yup.

So it's official. I'm knitting a sweater; but don't let me fool you, I'm not doing what I did about a year and a half ago and just talk about it. I'm knitting it. 12 inches of it!!


Freakin' sweet.


I feel I've almost exited the realm of "the crazy chick who only knits them scarves and hats" with this sweater. I kinda feel like a "classic" knitter almost. I even have the rocking chair, all I need is a cat...

Yeah, ok, weird, creepy inside thoughts/feelings over.

We've been hit with the another round of this cold stuff, and since there's not much to do when your sick, knitting is the only thing I can think of doing besides sleeping. (Yes, there is reading also, but the words on the pages start swirling around like a yo-yo which then causes a crappy headache.)


I think that's all for now unless you want to hear about my crazy banjo finger pickin' adventure.
Yeah. Me neither.



Oh, and here's a comic just for your crazy entertainment and my morbid weirdness, that can somewhat-not really-sorta relate to my sweater blab. The only difference is that I'm not knitting for a guy and I'm not quite as cracked. (BS)

No comments: